1. Main Sweet Potato Equipment
Squirrel cage potato washer, automatic feeding potato washer, crusher, separator, starch pulp mixer, fine filter, sand remover, mixer, vermicelli machine. Starch equipment manufacturers small household users only need to buy potato washer, the pulp separator combining the function of crushing and separating and vermicelli machine, which can be processed three flour (starch, vermicelli, powder).
2. Sweet potato equipment process
Fresh potatoes - Cleaning - crushing - A type filter (coarse filtration) - sand removal - B type filter (fine filtration) - precipitation - vermicelli - shaping - cooling - drying - packaging.
(1) Material selection. Fresh potatoes (sweet potatoes, potatoes, cassava, etc.) with high starch content and no decay should be selected. Generally, 4 to 5 kilograms of fresh sweet potatoes or potatoes can be processed with 1 kilogram of refined white starch, and 1 kilogram of starch can process 1 kilogram of 1, 2 to 2 or so of vermicelli.
(2) Washing potatoes. It can be divided into two stages: 1. Squirrel cage potato washer is used to clean a large amount of sediment on the surface of fresh potatoes. 2. The automatic feeding potato washer is used to clean the pits on the surface of fresh potatoes. It also has peeling effect.
(3) Crushing. Using high-speed rotating hammer, bottom of the crusher uses 1.2 steel screen. After crushing the fresh potatoes, they enter the next process.
(4) Filtration. The processing capacity of each machine is about 1.5 tons. It is selected and purchased according to the production capacity. The separated starch slurry was directly introduced into the sedimentation tank, and the potato dregs after separation were almost free of water.
(5) Desertification. Stainless steel material is used to remove sand and impurities from starch.
(6) Fine filtration. The starch at this time belongs to crude starch after desalination and decolorization. Fine filter is needed to improve starch quality in secondary fine filtration.
(7) Sedimentation, removal of acid slurry water and flouring can be used for three-powder processing. Starch can also be sold in dry packaging.
(8) Forming of vermicelli. Take 100 kilograms starch and 90 kilograms water and pour it into the mixer. Stir until evenly lifted into filamentous strips. Then the paste is introduced into the hopper of the fan machine, the gate is opened to leak powder, and the required length is cut according to the demand. Replacing different leak plates can produce vermicelli with different thickness, fine, wide and narrow.
(9) Spread and sun. Shaped fans will be spread out in the shade, avoiding direct sunlight and wind, so as not to lose water too quickly, affecting the effect of powder. Spread for 4 - 8 hours, after the surface of vermicelli is hard, it can be opened and dried.
(10) Hanging and drying. It's sunny and can be dried in half a day. When 70 to 80 percent of the vermicelli is dry, it is time to collect the vermicelli. (Drying can also be used if there is a shortage of goods with large sales, but processing costs will be increased)
(11) Packaging. Put the fans down and spread them indoors for 2-4 hours. Cut it into 30 - 40 cm long with a haydite knife and put it into plastic bags and seals, which is a small package of fans.