In fact, there are many ways to process sweet potato starch, simple, standardized, expensive, and cheap. Customers can choose a suitable way to process starch according to their own conditions. But why is it recommended to use fully automatic sweet potato starch processing equipment? What are the advantages of the integrated production line processing method compared to the traditional manual starch processing?
Process analysis of two different starch processing methods:
1. Cleaning: The purpose of cleaning is to wash away the silt on the surface of the sweet potato to facilitate subsequent crushing and cracking to extract starch. Manual cleaning of sweet potatoes is also feasible, suitable for family workshop-style processing, the amount is not large, and a few people need more time. However, it is not suitable for large-scale starch processing enterprises. The integrated starch processing method is more direct and convenient. The amount of sweet potato cleaning is large. Here, the raw materials are directly transported into the machine for cleaning and then transported to the next process to start crushing and filtering. There is no pause in the middle, manual handling and processing Better efficiency.
2. Crushing: Crushing is an important part of starch processing, which is directly related to output and benefits. There is no advantage in manually crushing sweet potatoes. People nowadays will at least be equipped with a sweet potato crushing equipment to fully crack the cell wall and release more starch particles.
3. Filtration: Filtration is used to screen out coarse impurities such as fiber and potato residue after crushing sweet potatoes. Artificially made starch will use hanging bags for the initial filtration of starch. The problem is that the filtration speed is slow, the amount is small, and the cleanness is not enough, which affects the taste of the starch. The fully automatic integrated sweet potato starch processing equipment will be equipped with 2-3 filter equipment at the same time, with professional filtering facilities such as microfiltration, fine filtration, desander and desilter, which can fully filter out the fine impurities, fast and short. The starch is cleaner.
4. Hydrocyclone: The function of this automated equipment is to replace the function of the sedimentation tank. Separate oil powder and fruit powder to ensure starch whiteness. Large and medium-sized fully automatic integrated sweet potato starch processing equipment will basically use cyclone stations for operations, because the construction of the sedimentation tank requires a large area, and this starch precipitation process requires at least 48 hours of precipitation, and the starch slurry is fully exposed to the air , Waste a lot of time and easily affect starch quality.
5. Dehydration and drying: If you do not carry out professional dehydration and drying of starch, but choose artificial outdoor drying, it is very easy to be restricted by weather conditions, cannot be dried in time or the drying time is not enough, the water content of starch is too high, and it is easy to deteriorate and mold. Good starch storage conditions and long-distance transportation are not dominant. At this time, the advantages of fully automatic sweet potato starch equipment are fully highlighted, completely independent of external conditions, instant processing of incoming materials, high dehydration efficiency, 5-second instant drying, and automatic weighing and bagging of dried starch out of the machine, saving time and effort!
After the integration of sweet potato starch processing, the entire process is automated and assembly line operation does not require too much labor and extra space. From a long-term perspective, time and labor costs have been greatly reduced. If you choose processing equipment in order to save money and costs, you will encounter more problems in the future. For example, different types of equipment purchased from different manufacturers do not match, the card slots are not aligned, and cannot be connected; or when processing other potato starches (Kudzu root, plantain taro, etc.), when using conventional starch processing equipment, many incompatibility were found after it was put into use. The effect of cleaning and crushing was very poor, and a lot of raw materials and time were wasted.