1. When the pressure of flash dryer for cassava flour system is unbalanced, check whether the system is leaking or blocked, and whether the pressure measuring tube is blocked.
2. Inspect whether the bag is falling off or damaged when the bag dust collector of flash dryer for cassava flour emits powder at the gas outlet. Replace and repair the bag in time.
3. When the flash dryer for cassava flour has a certain temperature at the gas inlet and other conditions are normal, the speed of feeder is slowly increased to increase the feed volume when the gas outlet temperature is high, so that the gas outlet temperature can be reduced to the required temperature. On the contrary, when the gas outlet temperature is low, the moisture content of dry products will be affected, and the rotational speed of screw feeder of air dryer will be reduced, so that the material will be reduced and the gas outlet temperature will rise to the required temperature.
4. When there is a sudden power failure for a long time, the flash dryer for cassava flour
should be cleaned to prevent the wet material from drying and hardening, blocking the annulus of the dryer, and affecting the product quality when driving again.
5. If the system pressure suddenly increases and cannot be eliminated, the power supply should be cut off immediately, and the operator should leave the operation site quickly in order to prevent injury to the person when the explosion is released.
6. In the process of operation, if the relief valve suddenly opens, people must be evacuated in the first time and first turn off the induced draft fan of the air dryer and then turn off the feeder.
There are some problems that need our operator's attention, and some problems are aimed at the situation of the air dryer itself, which must be mastered by us.