How much does it cost to purchase a set of cassava starch processing equipment? For each inquiry, the prices quoted by various manufacturers range from tens of thousands to hundreds of thousands. If you want to buy reliable equipment that meets your own production needs and of excellent quality, without spending unnecessary money, you need to know the following that really determine the price of cassava starch processing equipment, which serves as the basis for selecting processing machines.
The steps of fully automatic cassava starch processing:multi-stage-cleaning-crushing-filtering-degreasing-desilting-refining cyclone station-vacuum dehydration-starch drying-packaging.
1. If it is processed by farmers or small workshops, the scale is generally not too large. A simple cassava starch production line is equipped with a processing capacity of 2-30 tons/hour. The price is relatively cheap, the investment is small, the risk is small, the power consumption is small, and the operation is simple. The cost is generally between tens of thousands RMB and hundreds of thousands RMB depending on the actual configuration (number of equipment, model type and so on).
2. If it is a farm or a small and medium-sized cassava starch processing enterprise with a processing scale of about 50-100 tons of dry starch, a standard cassava starch production line is required. This type of processing equipment is fully automated with large equipment throughput, good starch quality, and high prices, ranging from 400,000 to 500,000RMB.
1. Sedimentation tank process
This is for small-scale tapioca starch processing and use. The cassava is crushed and enters the self-built sedimentation tank for precipitation and natural separation, and then the wet starch blocks are manually dried outdoors without cyclone station, dehydrator and starch drying equipment. Mechanical processing and manual operation, the overall investment is low, the price is relatively low but the disadvantage is that it is easily affected by the weather, the starch quality is unstable and the taste is poor.
2. Swirl station technology
It is suitable for enterprises with large processing capacity of cassava starch. Automated operation replaces the traditional sedimentation tank separation method, automatically separating non-starch substances so that it saves time and effort, and improves the whiteness and quality of starch. The overall price is higher than the semi-manual ones.
1. Semi-automatic production
Semi-automatic production means manual and mechanized operation in cooperation with production. There are many ways of matching, depending on the user's investment budget and desired starch quality. For example, the key steps such as raw material cleaning and smashing section are produced by the machine
and the drying is carried out by natural precipitation and manual drying, which saves budget.
2. Fully automatic production
Everyone's understanding of the fully automatic production process is different. Generally speaking, fully automatic means fully mechanized operation, and humans are only responsible for controlling the operation of the equipment and monitoring the production process without the need for actual production. The initial capital investment is high with higher efficiency and quality. After the latter is put into use, it is worry-free and cost-effective.
1. Ordinary steel
Economical cassava starch processing equipment, that is, the price of cassava starch processing equipment made by General Steel is definitely much lower. The economical type has a lower configuration, and the starch quality is not as stable as the standard type. The later maintenance cost is higher.
2. All stainless steel production
The equipment made of stainless steel is more expensive, and the performance of the cassava starch processing equipment is stable, which can guarantee the stable and good quality of starch.